Sunday, April 3, 2011

Confessions of a yo-yo blogger...

I have voted myself World's Worst Blogger. I started this up because I was hardly working, and I wanted something constructive to do with my time... Now I am working a new job, and between two jobs and training, I have no time to blog! I would however, like to at least write up a March review...

Total miles in March: 209
Average pace: 7:37
20-milers: 2
Total rest days: 6, 2 were unplanned due to lack of sleep and bronchitis

On a food note: Is anyone else watching the new TV show America's Next Great Restaurant? My husband and I LOVE it. In fact it's on right now, but I can't watch it until he get's home... Thank goodness for DVR.


Oh! Countdown to Boston: 15 days!!!!!

And after... I'm offically registered for the Bayshore 10k! I'll set a goal depending on how Boston and my recovery goes... But I'm hoping a sub-40 is in the cards this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment